We went live the lovely Rachel Emma Waring, creative consultant and Pinterest fan 🌞
What a great one this was! We love speaking with Rachel, the once stylist and now strategist, about how her journey into creative content started and what it’s all about.
Not really sure what creative content is? Don’t worry, Rachel dives into what the concept means and how it works for small independent businesses like yourself. From starting strategies to trying out new platforms, we talk about how to find out what platforms and content can work for your business.
If you’re a content enthusiast and know what platforms work for your business, but you find yourself getting in block and not sure what to try next? (Don’t worry it happens to us all!) Rachel has you covered, finding out the best way to get your thinking cap on bring your content back to life!
Live with Rachel Emma Waring✨
Watch the full video here to find all about Creative Content and Pinterest for business!
Want to find our more about Rachel’s platform or how to get involved with her exciting workshops and 1:1 training? ➡️ https://www.rachelemmawaring.com/
- Confidence, visibility and how to SHOW UP to your customers with Elizabeth Stiles
- Newcastle NE1 spreading the local business love!
- “5 Things I wish I knew when starting Instagram for my business”
- Rachel Emma Waring; Getting creative with content and bringing Pinterest to business
- That’s Lovely; Social Media Management, Where to start